FLOEX (Tomas Dvorak)
Clarinetist, composer, producer and multimedia artist from Prague (Czech Republic).
His music is distinctive by unique exploration of electro-acoustic field and deep atmospheric mood of the tracks. Beside releasing albums Tomas is experimenting beyond the linear music scenarios creating unique multimedia installations or music for the games.
He released two full length albums "Pocustone" (2001), "Zorya" (2011) and Gone EP (2014). Both received several prestigious awards not only in Czech Republic (3 Czech Angel Awards, Nomination to Europian Qwartz Awards, Nomination to Apollo and Vinyla Awards). Latest and very exciting collaboration with Tom Hodge creates new level of synergy where classical music and radical "avant-garde" electronic blends into unique organic universe.
He is well known for his cooperation with Amanita Design on the soundtracks for the games Samorost 2 (2006), Machinarium (2009) and Samorost 3 (2016). Machinarium OST gained massive reaction by both fans and critics and made Tomáš music known internationally.
Tomas is also author of several unique interactive music multimedia installations and performances (RGB, Crossroad, Live Score, Archifon serie with Initi) which he created from 2002. These works has been presented on international festivals like Ars Electronica, Sonica or Nuit Blanche Bruxelles.
- 2018 - A Portrait Of John Doe
- 2016 - Samorost 3 Soundtrack
- 2016 - Zorya
- 2015 - Samorost3 Pre-Remixes EP
- 2013 - Gone - EP
- 2009 - Machinarium Soundtrack Bonus EP
- 2009 - Machinarium Soundtrack
- 2006 - Samorost 2 Soundtrack
- 2001 - Pocustone
- Big Chill (Easton Castle Deer Park / UK)
- Audioriver (Plock / Poland)
- Edinburg Jazz Festival (Edinburgh / UK)
- Eurosonic (Groningen / Netherlands)
- Babylon Club (Istanbul / Turkey)
- Mira Festival (Barcelona / Spain)
- Krake Festival (Berlin / GE)
- Pohoda (Trencin /SK)
- Palác Akropolis (Prague / Czech Republic)
- Stubnitz (Rotterdam / NL)
- Best 2009 Soundtrack according PC Gamer
- Vinyla nomination 2011
- 3 Angel Awards
- Europian Qwartz Awards 2001
- Apollo 2011 nomination